Here the various sub assemblies are put together on the base I cut out of scrap plywood. In this picture you can see that I have constructed and installed the front dock and the back porch, the only major change I made was in putting another ramp on the near end of the dock. I have yet to finish weathering the back porch. The dock was weathered using various pastel chalks, similar to what I did on the floor of the building.
Also in this picture is the foundation which the office rests on. For the desired effect I started with a dark gray and dry-brushed two lighter colors of gray on top. I touched up the highlights with a final light dry-brush of white.
This picture shows the front view, a little bit further on. Notice that I have put some of the doors in place, and the cardstock for the roof. In hindsight it would have probably been better to build the sub roof using scale lumber, as you can see the edges of the cardstock under the corrugated metal roofing. I set the side door part way open, with someone standing in it to add life to the building.